Friday, September 21, 2007

Find your long lost friends for you Wedding Guest List


Have you been in situation that you promised your friends to invite to your wedding but you find out that you have lost his/her contact due to some reasons? Maybe you can try to find it at People Search.

I personally seldom use other SE aside from google. But with People Search I can find people easily because the site is dedicated to look in people profile across the sites, social networks and other online communities. I am a bit surprise as well when I inputted my mom's name and it returned a good result even tough my mom is never putting any of his name personally in any sites. Well, to begin with, she does not know how to open PC by herself.

Just spend a little time on it before you finalize your master wedding guest list draft. This will make you less worry about forgetting anyone to invite in your master list. In the end, they could be opt-out after you finalize the wedding guest list. But you know the reasons of not inviting them and it is not because you loss his/her contacts.

No comments: