Saturday, March 8, 2008

Wedding Token for Your Wedding Guests

Token of gift for guests who attend the wedding ceremony is something normal. The common token is a figurine with text saying "Thanks you for attending our happiest day" or something similar to that with couple's picture. Aside from figurine, the common wedding gift for guest is a small nail cutter. Maybe the couple is thinking to give something useful.

Well, there is nothing wrong with the wedding tokens mentioned above because it is a sign of gratitude that counts. However, I once attended to a wedding party and after signing the wedding guest book, the reception gave me a small envelope that contains paper inside. She took a small envelope from a small cute bucket besides her. When I opened the envelope, it was a saying of gratitude from the wedding couple in a nice paper. Below it, there was a note "Plant this paper and water it, it will grow a flower to brighten your day".

After few days back, I tried to plant this paper (that I noticed contained of small seeds). Within few days, wildflowers grows out of the paper. Whew.... beautiful. I just amazed with the idea of this. It gives me a long lasting memory about the wedding token that I received.

If in your wedding, you plan to give away the similar gift, here is one vendor that I see selling the product BUCKET OF LOVE SEED FAVOR.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My best man bought me some wedding cufflinks. They are fantastic and are a reminder of the day. I wear them all the time. I agree I wouldn't have thought to buy them for myself, especially go to the trouble of engraving the date on them.

Silver Cufflinks said...

I make <a href="http://www.silvercufflinks.com>silver cufflinks</a> by hand for alot of weddings, it's always nice to get a request from the best man to buy some for the groom as a momento. as Tim Tav said getting them engraved is a nice extra touch.

Silver Cufflinks said...

I make silver cufflinks by hand for alot of weddings, it's always nice to get a request from the best man to buy some for the groom as a momento. as Tim Tav said getting them engraved is a nice extra touch.