Thursday, October 4, 2007

Unique Wedding Gifts

unique wedding gift
A wedding planning could be a tiring and stressful process for couples who want to get married. Strangely enough, for couples' friend, finding a "perfect" gift could be a tiring and stressful as well. I am sure that you want to give something that is really unique for the couple. You try to avoid the common wedding gifts because it is not personalized that you will never know that another guests will give the similar gifts.

Even nowadays couple appreciates wedding gifts in term of money/cash, you still want to give something tangible for a memory right? Let me show you one site that provides unique wedding gifts. Personally, I like the signature platters because this is something that you and your friends can cheap in for a group gift, while giving cash for individual gift.

For other products like photo quilts, you can give a gift certificate in case you do not have a nice photo of the couple. They will use the gift certificate and choose their own photo they like.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah I experienced this for the first time. So long being invited to the weddings of colleagues and relatives it was not much of a bothering to choose gifts. But this time it was the wedding of one of my best friend who meant a lot to me. Instead of the gift certificates I thought to present him with a Canvas Photo something that would make him remind of me. However it took me a while to reach to this conclusion.

Michael Connell said...

A lovely thing about Christmas is that it's compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.
I love your work! Great job! Thanx, happy holidays guys !